**JLOPEZ0507's BLOG**

Monday, April 14, 2014

BzzCampaign - Tone Body Wash

I used to cringe at the thought of using Tone body wash... why? For some unknown reason I used to associate Tone with cheap, far from moisturizing, and stinky. Fortunately, I was given the opportunity to try it FREE as part of a BzzCampaign for BzzAgent. I'm soooooo GLAD I did! Read on to get the scoop!!






Tone body washes smell A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! As soon as I opened my Bzzkit and took a whiff of the Tone Petal Soft body wash I was completely turned into a Tone scent lover! It smelled so fresh and clean and feminine.... wow. But now to debunk my other crazy thoughts... I used the body wash for about a month or so and have to say that I was wrong. This stuff left me feeling silky smooth, smelling great and the consistency was no where near the quality of that cheap stuff (ie super watery!). This body was is nice and thick and I have to say even makes you sort of sparkle :)

I actually loved this stuff so much that instead of sharing my awesome coupons provided in my BzzKit I went off and stocked up on body washes for myself! Yes, call me a coupon-hogger if you must but now I have a bottle of each Tone scent and I couldn't happier!

All in all I love this body wash and don't think I'll ever go back to my old stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment