**JLOPEZ0507's BLOG**

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Schick Hyrdo Silk - BzzCampaign

Hey ladies!

I was invited to try the new Schick Hydro Silk for FREE as part of a BzzCampaign as part of being a BzzAgent. Did I love it??? Find out!






I was never fortunate enough to ever find a razor that left my legs as smooth, silky and stubble-free as I thought a razor should. To my surprise, on a spur-of-the-moment thing, I used my hubby's Schick Hydro 5 and achieved just that, smooth, silky, stubble-free legs... I was in LOVE. So then, I was invited to join the Schick Hydro Silk for woman, which claimed to leave your legs smooth, silky, and stubble-free.... could Schick have really mastered the close shave you get from a men's razor in a woman-only version??? I HAD to find out.

Received my BzzKit, dropped everything and hopped in the shower to try it out! Did I mention I got to try it for FREE?? My BzzKit included a FREE full-size starter kit with the handle and TWO razor heads along with coupons for $5 off a starter kit.. still have some if you are interested! Anywho... as embarrassing as it is to say, I hadn't shaved in 3 weeks... how else could I truly test the razor??? Don't judge! LOL So away I went... voila!!! To my surprise, Schick had mastered the PERFECT razor for women! I could feel the smoothness of my legs INSTANTLY. I didn't even have to apply lotion after I was done.

Turns out, Schick Hydro Silk has built-in moisture serum that hydrates skin as you shave, GENIUS! I definitely recommend this razor to all my girls.. Like I said, I still have coupons left if you are interested!

P.S.

Just wanted to let everyone know that these reviews are REAL reviews and I am not paid to say I loved these products. In fact, they welcome any negative feedback I have! I'll prove my point in an upcoming blog... wait for it!


XOXO,

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment