**JLOPEZ0507's BLOG**

Friday, January 11, 2013

*SPOILED* by Wet N' Wild

So being the nail polish junkie that I am I was REALLY excited to see that Wet N' Wild has a new line of polishes! *SPOILED* It's exclusive to CVS so you won't find it anyhere else. Retail: $1.99 ...

Here's my new collection...so far :)


Of course, I've already picked up a few :)

Ants in my Pants, Shrimp on the Barbie, Plastic Flamingo


Designated Driver, Distant Memory,  The Parking Meteor Expired


Ants in my Pants = A translucent black with red glitter and sparkle
Shrimp on the Barbie = a hot pink with gold glitter


Plastic Flamingo = a bright/neon pink
Designated Driver = a yellow/mustard


Distant Memory = a teal/turquoise
The Parking Meteor Expired= a navy blue with blue, green, and purple glitter


The colors seem to hold really well so far... the colors above need 2 coats and that's it :)

For anyone with an ExtraCare card who's interested in trying them out what better time than now! 
Click here for a 20% off coupon from CVS but hurry it expires 01/14/2013!

UPDATED 01/24/2013

Hey guys! There's another CVS coupon I'd like to share... this one expires on 01/28/2013 and is for 25% off so it's even better than the last one! :)

Just click here to print yours or have it sent to your CVS card... enjoy!


Regarding the polishes... they last FOREVER! Those who know me know I wash the dishes at least 3 times a day (literally) and the polishes STILL lasted for 5 days with no chipping! Try them for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment