**JLOPEZ0507's BLOG**

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream Review - BzzCampaign

Hola amigas!

I'm back to talk about the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream I received for FREE as part of a BzzCampaign from BzzAgent. I was super emocionada to have been invited to this campaign por que I had never tried a BB Cream before. As some of you know (or have noticed),  I have oily skin and have been researching product after product year after year for the solution to my oily mess so this was the perfect opportunity to try something new!



Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. Wah!

First off, I noticed that the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream was very watery and I made a horrible mess in my bathroom sink as I spilled it everywhere. Now, I had never used a BB Cream before but I don't think a "cream" should be watery since it's called a "cream", right? Well, after I applied the cream, I found the product itself was an oxymoron. It was very watery yet dry. Watery in the hand and dried almost instantly on my skin. Now that wouldn't normally be a problem except that it dried TOO fast that I couldn't even finish blending it in to my skin! Now, I believe that may be due to the ingredient that diminishes shine (I've found this to be the case with many "shine-free" products).

After having applied, my skin did look pretty good and any visible blemishes were covered up, yay! Drove to work... then about 10 AM or so (I'm in the office at 8!) I was started to feel a little oily.. come 11 AM I felt really oily. I went to the restroom and saw that not only was I an oily shiny mess but that the oils of my face were mixing with the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream creating this oompa-loompa type effect.. gross!

Now, I do have to say that I liked the coverage it gave me before the oily mess. If it wasn't for my skin being as oily as it is, this product might have worked as it was supposed to.

Side note: As I mentioned earlier, I have tried many many "shine-free" products and have noticed a similarity in all of them... the tend to have an almost powedery base to them, they dry very fast, and are very matte. Since oily skin, believe it or not, tends to be dry (which causes your skin to produce the extra oily for hydration and protection) the dry, matte stuff only makes the problem worse. Solution? I'm working on it! But I think I might have found something that actually works... I'll keep using and reviewing and I'll let you know, if you're interested. 

Please comment!

Gracias!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment