**JLOPEZ0507's BLOG**

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Kroger Yogurt Smoothie Bars - BzzCampaign


Kroger came out with "guilt free" frozen treats varying from Yogurt Smoothie Bars, Fudge Bars, Fruit Bars and Ice Cream Sandwiches, all with either no sugar or low fat. Who wouldn't love guilt-free ice cream??? GIMME! But are they as yummy as the real deal ice cream??? Find out! ...






I was fortunate enough to receive a coupon for a FREE, yes FREE, box of yogurt smoothie bars from BzzAgent. Woohoo!!! Who doesn't love FREE!

I couldn't run to Kroger fast enough to redeem my FREE coupon once I got it in the mail! Once their, I was faced with deciding over strawberry banana or triple berry. I've never been a fan of mixed berry flavored anything so I opted for the strawberry banana. After dinner, I grabbed a yogurt smoothie bar for my hubby, my girls and of course myself! How was it? AMAZING! I was expecting some bland "ice cream" with that dreaded artifical sugar after taste but boy was I wrong! The smoothie bar was smooth n creamy, the perfect amount of sweet and had real fruit pieces in it! It had absolutely no artificial taste and was very flavorful. My girls really loved them too. "This is soooo good mommy!" were the only words my 4 yr old was able to mutter as she gobbled her smoothie bar! I love the fact that you get that creamy "ice cream" texture and that it satisfies your sweet tooth all while being a guilt-free snack. These will DEFINITELY be my go-to "ice cream" from now on!


My girls enjoying their Kroger Yogurt Smoothie Bars!


No comments:

Post a Comment