**JLOPEZ0507's BLOG**

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Filippo Berio EVOO - BzzCampaign

Filippo Berio® Extra Virgin Olive Oil an olive oil like no other! I love to cook, it's down right a passion of mine. I was super excited to find out that I had the opportunity to try it FREE courtesy of BzzAgent. Yes, FREE!







 I used my free bottle of Filippo Berio on many dishes and could definitely taste a difference. Unlike the other brands, this EVOO has a much bolder smoother taste which really reflects in my cooking. I used in making my own pickled veggies, manicotti, grilled chicken, and a few other pasta dishes (including a new Soutwestern Pasta I came up with!..pictured below).


Jenny's Soutwestern Pasta


 I really loved how easy it was to eliminate butter from my recipes and not sacrifice the rich flavor it usually added. For example? I even made garlic bread by adding minced garlic and dried parsley to some EVOO, heated, and brushed on some crusty bread. It was so much better than my butter version because my bread was able to keep nice and crusty. Best of all? I know that by incorporating this tasty, bold EVOO to my dishes and eliminating butter and other oils (thanks to the handy dandy conversion magnet I received!) I will have made a change to my diet for the better. Watch out healthier eating.. here I come!






No comments:

Post a Comment